Thursday, April 26, 2018

Cards for May


We are finally starting to have some spring-like days here in Michigan.  This card has two of my favorite things I look forward to this time of year - green leaves & bike rides!  I have made several cards just like this one to have ready to send out during the month.

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #2 - Stamp a stack of cards each month to have ready to send.

I used the Sheltering Tree stamp set; it's one of those all-season sets that can be used over & over again throughout the year.  Plus, it works well for both masculine & feminine cards.
Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set
I've made a lot of cards with this set, but I've never shared any here on my blog.  However, if you search "Sheltering Tree, Stampin' Up" in Google Images, you will see many beautiful cards!

Here is a tip that I used in this card that adds a very subtle, yet effective touch:

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #37 - Use a thin yellow mat behind outdoor scenes to give a hint of sunshine.


I love how that little mat brightens up the card in such a simple way!  If you need the Sheltering Tree stamp set to create some fresh and fun cards, you can order it today by clicking on the "Shop Now" button in the right sidebar and following the steps listed under "steps to order".  Or you can just send me a message at godismydelight@yahoo.com.

Thanks for stopping here today!


No comments:

Post a Comment