Thursday, May 3, 2018

Quick Gift Bags



Recently my friend, Crystal, came over and we enjoyed visiting over tea and cookies.  Later when I saw her at church, she asked me what kind of tea I had served her.  It was the tea pictured above, Newman's Own Organic Black Tea.  It's not sold in any of our local grocery stores so I decided to fix her up with a little bag from my stash.  (I buy it from Amazon.)  

It was the perfect excuse for me to get out my Gift Bag Punch board and some patterned paper.  
Image result for gift bag punch board stampin up

Image result for Petal Passion designer series paper  stampin up
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper

If you regularly read this blog, you've seen this paper several times!  I've used it on cards, scrapbook pages, and other projects.  I think that the black and white color scheme has a "dressed up" look to it and it seemed like a good choice for the tea bags that I wanted to give Crystal.  This paper is in Stampin' Up's Occasions catalog and is only available until May 31.

There are several gift-giving occasions in the month of May (including Mother's Day, graduations, end-of-school-year).  And sometimes it's fun to just surprise someone with a little gift out of the blue!  Having the gift bag punch board makes it really convenient to put together spontaneous gifts.  Here are photos of previous bags that I've shown here on my blog . . . 



SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #6 - Use patterned paper to make gift bags.

If you would like to order a gift bag punch board, you can order one by following the easy steps in the right sidebar, under "shop now".  Or let me know and I will have it sent directly to you.  You can email me at godismydelight@yahoo.com.

Thank you for stopping here today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment