Thursday, May 31, 2018

Cards for June



One of the things I love most about summer is FLOWERS!  I love how they add color and brightness to our yards and landscapes.  Can you imagine our world without flowers?

The cards above showcase my favorite new paper from Stampin' Up's new Annual Catalog, which will be released tomorrow (June 1).  Take a look at all of these beautiful designs . . . 
146289
(photo credit - www.stampinpretty.com)

These papers are so bright and happy!  They come in a pack of 48 6"x 6" sheets for $11.  There is also a pretty coordinating stamp, along with matching dies (which are also sold separately), called Abstract Impressions.
Abstract Impressions Bundle, Stampin' Up! 148348
(photo credit - www.stampwithbrian.com)

I made both sets of cards using very simple designs that you could copy, using any paper or sentiments.  And here is this week's tip:

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #38 - Stamp your sentiment onto a punched piece of cardstock or paper.

For the first set of cards, I used the Everyday Label punch.

Everyday Label Punch
(photo credit - www.stampinup.com)

I used the Banner Triple punch on the second set of cards.
Banner Triple Punch
(photo credit - www.stampinup.com)

Here is the cover of the new catalog.  It is 241 pages of beautiful new stamp sets and paper-crafting supplies, as well as stunning samples of cards and other hand-stamped items.
20180404_AC18_en-US

I have 6 copies that I can give away; would you like one?  I would be happy to put one in mail to you!  Just send me an email (godismydelight@yahoo.com) and give me your name and address.

I am looking forward to showing you here on the blog more of the new products, as well as helpful tips.  Thanks for stopping by today!








No comments:

Post a Comment