Thursday, June 7, 2018

A Beautiful Day




Last week I showed you the gorgeous new Garden Impressions paper and the coordinating Abstract Impressions stamp set.  But I recently paired the paper with the Beautiful Day stamp set and was happy with the results!

Beautiful Day Wood-Mount Stamp Set
It's a simple set really, but it makes a striking impact with those big, bold images.  Plus, the two sentiments feature a pretty font and useful words.  

I watercolored the images with an Aqua Painter brush and ink pads. 

You simply take a closed ink pad and give it a good squeeze, and you end up with a little pool of ink on the inside of the lid.  Then, take an Aqua Painter and squeeze a bit of water into the ink and you are ready to color your image.  

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #39 - Use an Aqua Painter brush and an ink pad to color stamped images.

Aqua Painters


I waited a couple of minutes to make sure they were dry and then cut them out and adhered them to my cards.  

Here is another look at the Garden Impressions paper . . . 
Garden Impressions 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper

I just can't get enough of this paper!  You'll be seeing more of it in upcoming blogposts!

If you have any questions about these products or techniques, send me an email.  Thanks for stopping here today!


No comments:

Post a Comment