Thursday, June 14, 2018

Roses



One of the things I enjoy in the summer-time is tending to the roses at our church building.  I am amazed each year when the bushes become full of gorgeous blooms!  I am currently spending a couple of weeks out of state, so a friend has graciously agreed to look after the roses.  

The card above is one that I made to give my friend after I get home.  It features one of the many beautiful papers from the Garden Impressions collection, that I have shown here for the past couple of weeks.  

Garden Impressions 6" x 6" (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper

When a piece of paper is that pretty, it just makes sense to make it the focal point of a card!  

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #4 - Use paper with large patterns as the focal point of your card.

I also used the coordinating Abstract Impressions stamp set for the "thank you" and for the rose in the corner on the envelope.

Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set

This is such a beautiful and useful suite of products!  If you would like to create your own beautiful cards, you can order by following the directions under the Shop Now button.  Or simply send me an email (godismydelight@yahoo.com).

Here's another rose for you . . . this is one of my husband's heirloom roses from our backyard.



I hope that you are having a beautiful summer so far; perhaps even enjoying some roses!  Thanks for stopping here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment