Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cards For April

 For my April cards, I chose the Perennial Birthday set that is found in the Occasions Catalog.  This would be a perfect set for someone who is new to stamping because it contains both birthday greetings and floral stamps.  

This is what I came up with for a "guy version" of this card:
(Notice that I used the "rose" stamp to make balloons.)

I used the same design for both cards.  Just a rectangle with the greeting on a banner.  This would work with just about any stamp set!  Also, the rectangle could be just a piece of patterned paper.  I lifted the rectangle up using dimensional dots and I used my Banner Triple punch for the banner. 

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #34:  For a quick card design, pair up a rectangle with a banner.

Here is a look at all of the stamps in the Perennial Birthday set:
Image result for perennial birthday stamp set stampin up
If you need any stamping supplies or have any questions, email me at godismydelight@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment