Thursday, October 26, 2017

Simple Card for November



Autumn was slow in coming to Michigan this year, which I didn't mind at all!  For some reason, I have been reluctant to let go of summer this year.  But, as Genesis 8:22 says . . .

As long as the earth endures,
seedtime and harvest, cold and heat,
summer and winter, day and night
will never cease.

So, whether we like it or not, autumn is upon us.  The paper I used in the card above says "November" to me.  It is from the Painted Autumn collection in Stampin' Up's Holiday catalog.  The leaves, as they are changing colors, look as though they are blowing in the wind. I like how this paper looks against the background of Soft Sky cardstock.  The sentiment is from the Painted Autumn stamp set.  With Thanksgiving coming up later this month, this is a perfect time to express gratitude for someone in your life.  Who are you thankful for?  I'm sure his/her heart would be touched if you expressed your thankfulness for them.

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #2 - Stamp a stack of cards each month to have ready to send.

Stampin' Up has been having a sale during the month of October on select collections of patterned paper.  This Painted Autumn paper is one of the ones on sale, as well as many of the other ones I've featured here over the past few months.  (Including the Wood Textures paper, which I consider to be a definite "must have" item for all paper crafters!) The sale is "buy three, get one free."  So if you've been thinking about ordering some paper, now is a good time to do it!  Patterned paper is my absolute favorite item to use in stamping/scrapbooking.  It is an inexpensive way to add instant "pizzazz" to any project.  Click here to see the styles of paper that are included in this sale.  This sale ends on Tuesday, Oct 31.

You can order by following the instructions under the "shop now" button in the sidebar, or by simply sending me an email (godismydelight@yahoo.com).

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment