Thursday, February 8, 2018

Hearts, Flowers, & Romance




A few days ago I was flipping through the pages of my church directory and noticed that this sweet couple is about to celebrate their 61st wedding anniversary.  Well, to my way of thinking, that is definitely worthy of a card!  To add to the romance, they married on Valentine's Day.



 Naturally, I chose hearts to use as the focal image on their card.  I stamped two hearts from the Heart Happiness stamp set, "fussy-cut them", overlapped them, & then adhered them to a sheet of paper cut from the Petal Palette designer series paper.

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #29 - Invest in a set of heart rubber stamps to use on a variety of cards and other projects.

Image result for heart happiness stampin up
Heart Happiness stamp set



Image result for petal palette dsp stampin up

Petal Passion designer series paper

The sentiment I chose from the Petal Palette stamp set works perfectly with the two stamped hearts.

Image result for petal palette stampin up
Petal Palette stamp set


By the way, have you seen the new Love postage stamps?  I "love" the combination of script and flowers!


So I hope you see that hearts, flowers, and romance are not only for Valentine's day . . . love can be celebrated every day of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my, Tammie! I love everything about this card! Perfect for that lovely couple. Sixty-one years, WOW!
    No, I had not seen those new postage stamps. I will have to get some tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete