Thursday, January 25, 2018

sympathy card


SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #27 - Use trees as the focal point image on sympathy cards.

I recently made this sympathy card to send to a co-worker of Pete, whose father had passed away.  I feel that sympathy cards should have a quiet and calming look to them, and the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set seemed to fit that description.  
Image result for thoughts and prayers stampin up


I also used a new set of paper, True Gentlemen, from the new Occasions catalog.  I love all of these blues and greens together!   And some of these patterns look like fabric, which is another look that I love.
Image result for true gentleman dsp stampin up

Here are a couple of other stamp sets featuring trees:
Image result for a sheltering tree stampin up
 Sheltering Tree



Image result for lovely as a tree stampin up
Lovely As A Tree

Obviously, trees make a nice image to use on a card for any occasion.  If you would like to purchase one of these tree sets, or any other stamping supplies, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment