Thursday, January 18, 2018

Card for February



SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #2 - Stamp a stack of cards each month to have ready to send.

For my "all-purpose card" for February, I used a few products from the new Stampin' Up Occasions catalog.  There are several birthday sets, as well as sets designed to be used for the spring holidays (Valentine, Easter, Mother's/Father's Day).  Many of the sets can be used interchangably, which is what I've done for this week's card.

One of the new packs of paper is called Petal Passion.  All of the designs in this pack have a hand-painted look in shades of black & white.
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper

I love the variety of patterns here!  There are several ways this paper can be used, including using various coloring techniques.  The neutral color scheme means that you can use it with any color.  For my card, I used Cherry Cobbler.  This card has somewhat of a Valentine-look to it, but I think it can be used for any occasion or simply as a note card. 

The sentiment is from the coordinating Petal Palette set.
 Petal Palette Wood-Mount Stamp Set
This is a great set, for the sentiments alone!  But the floral stamps, plus that cute little chickadee, can be used for practically any occasion.

The heart stamp is from the Heart Happiness set.  Take a look at all of these different styles of hearts!
Every paper-crafter needs a set of heart stamps, in my opinion!  Even just a little heart stamped in the corner of an envelope can let someone know that you think they are special.

You can browse through this new catalog by clicking on the Occasions Catalog image in the right sidebar.  If you see something you would like to order, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment