Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fox & Squirrel In The Autumn



I am continuing to have fun playing with the new Painted Autumn paper from Stampin' Up's Holiday catalog.  Here, I paired it with some animals that I created using the Foxy Friends stamp set and the coordinating Fox punch.  Obviously, you can make other animals besides foxes with this stamp set!
Image result for foxy friends stampin up
It may be hard to tell from these photos, but for a little touch of extra fun, I "popped up" the heads of both the squirrel & the fox using our Stampin' Dimensionals foam dots.  


This is actually a little thing that I add to a lot of my cards.  It works great for any punched shape and especially flowers.  It is a quick and inexpensive way to make any card a little more interesting!  Stampin' Up sells these in a pack of 300 for $4.00.  

SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #14:  Use dimensional dots to lift up punched images or large stamped images.

For the words, I made up my own greetings using the Labeler Alphabet set.  These little letters have sort of "rough" edges to them, which I think looks good with the rustic designs of the paper.
Image result for labeler alphabet stampin up

Here is a look at all of the designs in the Painted Autumn paper collection.  
Image result for painted autumn designer series paper stampin up

I hope you feel inspired to create some of your own cards to send out this autumn.  You can order all of the products that you see here by following the directions under the "shop now" button in the sidebar.  Or you can contact me (godismydelight@yahoo.com) and I will be happy to order them for you.

I hope to see you again here next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment