Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Black Friday Tradition

 Black Friday, 2009


Today I want to share a tradition that I've enjoyed for several years.  I spend every year on the day after Thanksgiving stamping my Christmas cards.  I enjoy this the most when I can do this with family or friends (I miss you, my Alaska friends!).  This always puts me in a holiday mood and it gets me off to a good start in my preparations for Christmas.  I'm excited this year to have two friends who are new to stamping that will be joining me.


SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #21 - Spend "Black Friday" stamping Christmas cards. 

Here are a few cards, that might inspire you.  I stamped these cards to sell at a Christmas Crafters Market, which is this Saturday.  (At Coldwater High School, 9am-3pm, if you are local)  All of these feature current products from Stampin' Up's Annual & Holiday catalogs.

These first three cards were made using the "Quilted Christmas" designer series paper (Holiday catalog).





I used the Christmas Pines stamp set and the Wood Textures designer series paper (both from the Annual catalog) for these next three cards.




The next couple of cards were made with the Star of Light stamp set (from the Annual catalog).



This last one is my personal favorite.  I used the Hometown Greetings edgelit dies and also the mini tinsel trim (both from the Holiday catalog).

If you need any supplies to get you started, I would be happy to help you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment