Thursday, June 15, 2017

Simple Birthday Card

(This card features the Stylized Birthday stamp and the Delightful Daisy designer series paper.)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!  I am looking forward to sharing my simple stamping tips with you here each Thursday. 

Here is my tip for this week:

  SIMPLE STAMPING TIP #1 ---- Copy a design from our catalog; modify if needed to fit your own style or the supplies you have on hand.

I recently received my copy of the 2017-18 Stampin' Up catalog.  I was excited to see so many new stamp sets, paper collections, and other accessories!   As I was flipping through the pages, the simple design of this card (the second one down) caught my eye:


I modified it just a bit by substituting navy cardstock as the base and using some similar ribbon.  The "happy birthday" is stamped directly onto the patterned paper.  It only took me about 10 minutes to make this card, and probably 3 of those minutes were spent tying the ribbon!  I made this card especially for my mother-in-law.


Would you like to have a copy of this beautiful new 233-page catalog?  I have 7 copies to give away.  Send me an email, with your name & address, at godismydelight@yahoo.com and I will be happy to put one in mail to you.  Then you too can copy your favorite designs for your own projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment